Internship Beta-Tester / Quality Assurance (m/f)
In order to maintain the growth and product quality of our young company, we’re looking for a motivated supporter for our IT team.
- Test the software quality
- Implement and execute functional and not-functional tests
- Set up a test planning and execute it
- Install and configure the testing environment
- Coordinate all tests and document, communicate and follow up the results
- Currently studying computer science or a similar discipline
- Already concretely described and executed test cases
- Tested UI and non-UI components and ideally have a good feel for User experience and UI design
- You have basic knowledge of methods such as TQM, TMM, risk-based testing, V-Model-Testing or TMap in the frame of a Java or Web based application system
- Responsible and independent worker who takes initiative
- You are a good coordinator and communicate proactively, clearly and goal-oriented
- You are fluent in English
- You are available for a period of 6 months
Your Benefits Include
- Being thoroughly prepared for new challenges in a dynamic and rapidly growing company
- Working in an open-minded environment where there is lots of space for your ideas
- You will work in a highly innovative company that is already satisfying tens of thousands of users today.
- Working in the center of Berlin
Sounds intriguing? Team ecratum is already looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your complete CV and cover letter to
We are looking forward to getting your application.