The ecratum API is an ecratum module that can currently be used by paying customers to retrieve information from their ecratum account:
- about their suppliers
- about their supplier contacts
- all process-relevant data like status information, documents etc.
Moreover, the API can be used to have IT systems like ERPs, DMSs, LIMSs and others write information to ecratum, like:
- starting a supplier complaint (corrective action) from your ERP
- updating a supplier complaint (corrective action) in your ERP with new information from your ecratum account
- creating a new supplier out of your ERP in ecratum, starting a qualification progress
- and much more.
Do you have further questions? Contact us for more information